This past week and the week that is just beginning have spurred some thoughts that I have been musing over and I wanted to share a few of them:
- It was was year ago that I finished up my job in Cincinnati and I moved down here to Georgia. On Aug 1 it will be a year ago that I officially started at Velocity Church. This is rather ironic given that Velocity held its last service this past Sunday.
- We are feeling the financial pain of not have a job. We have $10 in our checking account and wont see a significant check till the second week of August.
- I am hopeful about job prospects and opportunities. I have participated in a couple of phone interviews and have another scheduled for Wednesday of this week.
- This weekend our church Westridge is participating with 35 other church in Community Makeover weekend. I have volunteered to help on Friday and I will be working a couple of projects at some people’s homes. I am excited to be part of this and will try and take/post some pics from the weekend.
- Savannah is getting bigger by the day it seems. Today she is 6 weeks old. The next challenge is eating from a bottle and sleeping more than 3 hours at a time at night.
- Finally, Melissa and I have take up the challenge of eating healthy and losing weight. We have both set goals and hope to remain faithful to them.
God has been faithful to us and I am sensing this part of our journey is nearing its end! Please continue to pray for us and please feel free to contact us! We love and miss all of our friends and family.